The OurSeniors Family of talent and services includes several organizations that are intended to market products to the 55+ and senior demographic (the Silver Consumer as we call it). This market is the fastest growing segment in many sectors and is already the largest segment in some geographies. In three of the eight counties in the OurSeniors.net distribution area, 55+ and senior adults now comprise more than 40% of total population (and growing).
The core value of OurSeniors.net, OurSeniorsDiscounts.net and related organizations is service to seniors. Our involvement with seniors and senior-related causes is not superficial, it is wide and deep rooted. At the same time, we give businesses, professional people and non-profits the opportunity to connect with this vital market. In a sense, we are inviting you and your enterprise to join our flock of “birds of a feather,” organizations that recognize the importance of the senior patron.
Our mission has directed us to many projects of our own, but also to associate with other organizations serving senior needs. Consider these organizations, businesses and professionals who are already in our “birds of a feather” senior-service flock:
- The Volusia-Flagler YMCA and their six branches render wonderful services to seniors and the communities they serve. Senior related activities include exercise, yoga and dance classes. The “Y” has long understood the importance of serving senior needs and we are so proud to be associated with it.
- The City of Daytona Leisure Services Department programs include many aimed specifically at seniors. We are grateful to be associated with a department which sponsors senior day trips, luncheons, exercise and recreational activities.
- The Salvation Army of Orlando helps seniors in so many ways, including senior housing and social services.
- Our very own organization, org, seeks to help forgotten seniors in assisted living and nursing homes.
- The Florida Bureau of Braille &Talking Books helps vision-impaired seniors and gives others a great opportunity for volunteer service.
Each of these fine partners serves the needs of seniors in their own way, and our association with them demonstrates the depth and strength of the OurSeniors Family commitment to service. At the same time, we have many associations with partners and Approved Vendors who use OurSeniors Family’s assets as an avenue to reach the senior market. These business and professional practices include automotive service organizations, CPAs and tax experts, estate planners, experts in elder law, health insurance providers, in-home care providers, assisted living providers, senior placement advisors, home improvement and maintenance providers, entertainment venues and others.
Associating with OurSeniorsDiscounts.net and the OurSeniors.net Family gives businesses a great opportunity to leverage advertising dollars in a way that yields exposure in print, on the web, on social media and with direct, person-to-person contact. We are deeply rooted in service to senior needs and in serving senior markets. The OurSeniors.net Family can help you to do the same.
Take a look at our website at OurSeniorsDiscounts.net and you will get a good idea of how easy it would be for seniors to find and print your special offer or coupon online, as well as to clip it in the old-fashioned way. You can get details about this outstanding opportunity by calling 386-204-4727, or by clicking Contact OurSeniorsDiscounts.net. In Orange and Seminole Counties, you may contact our local representative, Gena Fernandez, at 386-516-3969 (ext. 21) or by email at email@example.com.
Have a great day, and act now to take advantage of this opportunity.